Tuesday 2 February 2010

Why polymer clay?



Polymer clay is to me a real lifesaver. It gives my life meaning and creating jewelry is such a pleasure. I really enjoy when people loves my creations. But the best is that I can create whatever I want without concern about what people think. And polymer clay is for everyone at every level. You can be an artist and make a living of it. Or you can enjoy polymer clay in your spare time. You don´t need a lot of expencive equipment. Just your hands, some tools from the kitchen and a pasta machine.

These mice are some old ones from when I started my work. The mice follows me in whatever technique I use. I always try them on a mouse. So I get a lot of mice in a lot of crazy designs.

I´ve learned a lot from clayers who publish tutorials online, from books and from really nice clayers all over the world. Clayers are so kind and they gladly share their knowledge with all of us who are new to the medium. So don´t give up. Give it another try. You wont regret you did.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you got your blog!
    I will be here every post!
    Good luck!
    -JAVA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Java - I´m happy for your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy I can now follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lone!

    So happy to see you have a blog now. Another place for me to look at your wonderful work and it is lovely to be able to put a face to your name.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand so good the life-saver that creating with polymer clay is!
    I really enjoy your blog and your creations and be glad to meet you! Excuse-me for my bad-bad english!!!
    Salutoni dalla Svizzera Italiana, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!