Tuesday 25 May 2010

A Family In A Necklace

A custom order which I had great joy in making. The names of a family is on the hearts and I took up the colors from the hearts in the focal with a retro pattern.

The main color had to be turquise with some purple in addition. I had a lot of freedom and that made it even more fun to make. All made in polymer clay.

This is a very personal jewelry and noone other than the owner can use it. To be able to make something so special to someone is a great honor. Thank you for the trust you gave me.

The word family means different things to different people.

The most important thing is to be with people who wants you to grow.

Who loves you for who you are. No matter what you call it.

Like George Eliot said: What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece and words! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hopped over from Marie's blog and glad I did. Lovely stuff here! makes me want to go get some polymer clay and make some things! The colors you choose are gorgeous, I can tell you have a generous spirit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marie!!
    Thank you Jan - YES, try out polymer clay. You won´t regret!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!