Thursday 8 July 2010

My Beads Of Memories

I found these made of seed beads in a box with some old stuff. I actually made these when I was about 12 years old. I had this very kind friend who showed me how to do this. And I remember how wonderfully proud I was when I managed to make them.

I´ve been saving them all these years - so it must have meant a lot to me. I was so happy to find them.

They are so good to touch and hold in your hands. Seed beads are so lovely. Tiny glass beads from which you can make anything.

I cherished my beads a lot when I was young. We didn´t have that much money and every bead counted. Maybe that´s why I chose those colors from my seed bead boxes.

When you´ve learned that not everything comes into your hands by itself, you appreciate things a lot more. 

There are memories in everyone of these beads. And my friend and I could sit for hours and hours to make them.

We shared beads, knowledge and secrets only 12 year old girls can have.

Thank you Britt, for beeing my friend and for giving me your love and skills.

I hope you have a lovely crafting memory to share. Feel free to comment. Thank you so much for stopping by.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!