Friday 20 August 2010

Count Your Blessings


I often wish for winning some millions. And to move to a warmer place and live in a beach house for the rest of my life. The only problem is that I don´t gamble and find it very boring. AND that the chances for winning is way too low.


So I found out that I rather count my blessings than money I don´t have.

Today I met a friend who gave me the most loving smile and told me that I really mean something to her.

Well, that is so much more than a beach house and a couple of millions. In fact - those kind of meetings means the world.

So this chrysalis, wich holds a blessing inside, is just a reminder to me. That I´m blessed who have love in my life, good friends and creative hands.

This is made of polymer clay, sterling silver and fresh water pearls. And of course a ring to match the pendant. I love the way it turned out - and that it constantly remind me that I´m blessed. Every day. I really hope you are too - that you have something or somebody to give you that feeling.

Something to remember:
Count your blessings instead of your crosses
Count your gains instead of your losses
Count your joys instead of your woes
Count your friends instead of your foes
Count your smiles instead of your tears
Count your courage instead of your fears
Count your full years instead of your lean
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean
Count your health instead of your wealth
Love your neighbor as much as yourself

Author unknown

4 comments:

  1. Thanks I needed that reminder today!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful--the artwork & the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful words. We all tend to overlook what we have in relationships, love, and the talents we all share. If we have the above, that I just mentioned, we are wealthy beyond the money (althought the money could sure be a security we all desire-wink).

    Thak you for the upliftig and your blessed with a creative mind and hands to make them with.

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Marie - a lovely weekend to you!!

    Thank you Moose!!

    Thank you BundlesofBlossoms - a great weekend to you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!